Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our Big Day

I met Troy on November 10, 2007. We became engaged on November 17, 2008, and we partnered in SL today. Honestly, it was a day I never thought I'd see, and I couldn't be more happy or grateful that our friendship has continued to grow and change. The positive impact he has made in my RL relationships...well, it would take me hours to explain (not that I won't try in future entries). :P

I'd like to say a special thank you to Rykk, Kaedy, and Norris for helping Troy and I celebrate our special day. Kaedy's design of Freakheim looked amazing, Norris sounded awesome, and Rykk generously provided the venue for us. It was perfect in every way.

I'd also like to thank everyone who stopped by to wish us well. It's as hard to keep in touch in SL as it is in RL sometimes, and it was nice to see a few old friends, and a few new ones as well.

peace and love