Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brand New Day

I've enough unheeded advice to fill a library. I've enough bad decisions to last a lifetime. And I've enough weakness to make most days a struggle, just to make it through.

Then I met someone. Someone who never held my past against me, who willingly shares my present, and who gives me hope and strength for my future. Someone who has seen the ugliest parts of me, found me at my lowest, and spent over a year lifting me up.

I have spent countless attempts justifying and rationalizing my past, and nothing worked until you helped me see things in a different light. Our RL demons follow us to SL, sometimes repaying with interest the things we'd hoped to leave behind. I will never understand what you see in me, but loving you is as effortless as drawing breath, and I am infinitely grateful to share my life with you, in whatever way we can, always.

peace, love, and all that mushy stuff :))