Friday, January 2, 2009

back into the swing of things

I'm looking forward to that sense of normalcy that follows the holidays, both in SL and RL, since the craziness of the last two weeks. My son had a wonderful christmas...the boy is spoiled! My RL saw an interesting reunion/coming together for the holidays, and it affected me greatly. I'm so pleased my parents can act like adults and not petulant children, putting someone else's wishes ahead of their own. Even at my age, I'm still learning lessons of selflessness from them. I really am blessed.

As usual, Troy was my foundation when the holidays did what they always to do me...stress me the hell out. We missed each other quite a bit with RL obligations, but emails and messenger always keep us in contact when SL time is in short supply. I'm looking forward to listening to some of his rocking sets and hitting a few lives shows soon. ;))

peace