Thursday, December 31, 2009

a few more group spaces in the 'ole profile! ;)

Yesterday, I was hella busy IRL recovering from a week's worth of house guests and trying to get ready for tonight. Though Troy & I keep in touch all day long via email & IM, he'd told me he was in SL at Sanctuary Rock enjoying the lag, wondering if I could make it. He didn't stay long, and I couldn't get there before he logged off. As my favorite uncle the cowboy loves to say 'damn the luck.'

I was, however, able to log onto SL earlier in the day in order to tender my official resignation to Tempest & Nessa. I was sorry to do it, but I really think it's for the best right now. I do love Sanctuary Rock, and I certainly don't discount the possibility that I might return some day--I just don't have the time right now. It's a great club filled with dedicated folks who make it truly unique & kickass!!! Cheers to you all!

Happy New Year! ;)