Saturday, March 7, 2009

looking for a sign...

When your best friend/sweetie and your favorite SL live musician both complain to you on the same day that you need to do something with that blog that's going nowhere...you see it as a sign, right? Now, there's just the matter of a topic that's meaningful...

First of all, I got to see Norris perform this evening. It had been way too long!!! Wonderful, as always. Saw some familiar faces, including a bearded Mason...and Norris as a sort of Noob-Wookie/beaver-looking critter...the venue was mini-friendly, nicely done...the Mini Bar. It's especially entertaining when Norris has been into the wine...tonight, he was alternating wine and tea...works for me. hehe Though, I do prefer a refreshing beer myself.

So, maybe I'll try to post more often. Maybe I'll think of something witty to say.

Maybe. :P

peace