Friday, June 4, 2010

Still Here?

I have not posted to The Great Divide in two months because, for the most part, I haven't been in SL much at all. Troy & I moved, again, to a cheaper place yet, because we just don't log in enough to justify something expensive, but we both want a home to share. So, other than pulling everything from the old place and rezzing it at the new one, I've only managed to log on to catch the occasional Norris show.

The other reason I haven't posted here is that I've started a new blog, but not an SL blog...a RL blog. *gasps* So, that's where my writing time goes these days.

The final reason is that I'm busy as hell right now. The boy is out of preschool for the summer, and I'm doing my very first fruit & veggie garden. I had no idea how much work such a little plot of land could be, but I'm finding out.

At any rate, I'm still around and I'm doing well.

peace & have a great summer!